High Security Locks and Restricted Keys
Most standard locks that are installed on your doors are very easy for criminals to bypass without any signs of forced entry. For those that are concerned about the vulnerability of their locks, we offer high security deadbolts and door knobs. There are many benefits of investing in high security locks beyond adding an extra layer of security to your residence, and our friendly, knowledgeable staff can offer advice and recommendations based on your individual needs. We offer an extensive catalogue of high quality products, so your options are never limited.
If the product you receive is not functioning properly due to causes unrelated to wear and tear, we will fix the problem or replace the product free of charge! Our high security locks:
- Keep Your Home Safe: High security locks are nearly impossible to pick. They feature biaxial cuts that produce unique angles within the lock that are incredibly difficult to force with a lock-pick.
- Have Unique Keys: Most locks use keys that can be easily copied. However, high security lock systems use biaxial cut keys that a basic hardware store cannot replicate. In fact, a specific ID is usually required to make a copy and that ID is only provided with the lock itself, providing you with an extra layer of security.
- Resistant to Bumping & Drilling: Locks you get at the hardware store generally have five straight pins that can be opened with a bump key and a hard bump to the door; high security locks, however, have telescoping pins that don’t give in to bump keys. In addition, they feature drill-resistant housings that are not susceptible to drilling damage.
- Totally Customizable: Not all security locks are created equal! For example, some locks protect against drilling and lockpicking, but not other forms of brute force. Depending on your needs, you will be able to find a lock that fits your unique situation.
There are several high security lock brands on the market. We can install any brand that you choose, but our favorite high security locks are:
- Mul-T-Lock: a brand synonymous with security. Mul-T-Lock is the premier brand of high security locks and is manufactured in Israel.
- Schlage Everest Primus
High security locks are available in different finishes and most types of locks and cylinders, allowing you to utilize one key or a master system for all your needs, including: deadbolts, door knobs, levers, padlocks, cam locks, mailbox locks, euro profile cylinders, mortise cylinders and rim cylinders.
With their unique keys and tamper-resistant design, high security locks provide your home and family with that extra level of safety a builder grade lock cannot. Call Unlockit Locksmith & Security at (770) 441-0466 for an honest, upfront quote on high security lock installation today!