Keep Your Locks As Strong As The Day They Were Installed
Your home is your refuge; your safe haven from the stresses of the world outside. To be able to relax and enjoy your time at home, you need everything to be in good working order, and that includes the locks on your doors. So when your locks aren’t working as they should, it’s a problem. Not only does it stress you out to deal with a lock that isn’t acting right, but it puts your home at greater risk of break-ins.
Locks are made to last for years, but wear and tear can take its toll on your door hardware. There are many additional factors that can contribute to the deterioration of locks:
- Improper Use
- Heavy Traffic
- Home Settling
- Weather & Humidity
- Lack of Maintenance
- Poor Quality Hardware
Common Issues That May Require Repair:
- Your home’s locks feel loose.
- You have trouble getting your key to turn.
- Your key spins without unlocking the door.
- You have to fight to get your key into the lock.
- Your keys are getting stuck in the lock.
- Your knob turns, but the door won’t open.
- You push the thumbpress on your front door handleset, but cannot open the door.
- There are signs of tampering, like nicks and scratches on the lock.
- The lock has been broken into.
Most of the issues described above can be repaired with the correct parts. And our trained technicians carry most of the common parts with them on their trucks so we can repair your hardware on our initial visit. We always attempt to repair your hardware first to provide you with the most cost-effective solution. However, if we encounter a problem that is not repairable, we will give you the cost of replacing it to get your approval before doing so. And with all of the services that we offer, if we don’t give you a solution that you are happy with, you don’t have to pay us anything – GUARANTEED. That’s our promise to you; it’s how we always operate – upfront and honest.